Exporting New Cars from the USA
If you are thinking about getting a new car for yourself but simply cannot find the model that you are looking for in your local car dealership, then it is suggested that you look at some of the models available in the USA as they are high quality assembled cars and will meet all your needs and requirements.
The purchase of a car from the United States is always thought of as a profitable investment because of the following reasons.Wide Choice: A lot of US made cars cannot be imported and have to be ordered from within the United States
High Quality Assembly: Cars manufactured in the United States exceed the quality standards of domestically assembled cars.Packaging: American cars are known to be manufactured with a wide variety of packaging arrangements.
All the above mentioned factors go in favor for ordering a car from the United States. It is the only way to make sure that you get a luxurious and high quality vehicle directly from the United States.
Used Cars for Export from the USA
If you are looking to purchasing a used car, you should definitely look at the many models present in the United States. The following will tell you why it is beneficial to get a second hand car from the United States:
- The US has the largest market of automobiles in the world today and has cars of manufacturers from all parts of the world
- The high competition level amongst the different manufacturers in the automobile industry keeps the prices competitive
- The automobile market has a very good working organizational structure which ensures that almost all deals are guaranteed to go through 100% with no unnecessary delays
- The authenticity of the bargain is maintained by cross-checking all the information with the CARFAX database which consists of information about every car that is manufactured in the country
- American cars are generally kept in excellent condition since the roads there are well-maintained and also because of the fact that car insurance laws in the US require compulsory auto maintenance for car owners.
- Prices for cars in auctions are generally 10-20 percent less than what you will find in a dealership
- To ensure that the bargain stays secure and safe, all auction participants are thoroughly checked out
- Only those cars make it to the final auction list which are maintained in excellent condition so that there is no chance left for selling a vehicle that is run down
- All data about the car’s history such as its model year and make, the number of owners it has had and the current mileage it can give is presented to the auction participants
- Salvaged vehicles are auctioned off at designated sites.
Salvaged Cars from the United States
There are many benefits of purchasing a salvaged car from the United States. The following text outlines those reasons:
- There is a wide variety of salvaged cars to choose from and therefore you are bound to find what you are looking for
- Salvaged vehicles that need a little bit of repair are also put up for an auction
- Due to the high competition level of salvaged cars in the US automobile market, the prices of these cars are generally low
- Salvaged cars from the United States save buyers money at the time of customs clearance since the cost of the required repairs is also taken into consideration.
The cost estimation of the salvaged vehicles from the United States is determined based by a variety of factors:
- Intact salvaged cars are sold at the auction for 60-70 % of their original market price
- Estimated cost of repairs given at auction site is generally considered to be generally much higher than what you would need to pay restore the vehicle.
Before you decide to purchase a salvaged car from the Untied States, you should know the following facts about car auctions there:
- The main information available about the auction sites is on their online personal page since most vehicles in the United States are sold through the Internet
- The vehicles are not inspected personally by our team members due to the distance between the auction sites and our operation centers
- If you need to carry out a pre-sales inspection or examination of the car, you will have to get in touch directly with the company holding the auctions
- Salvaged vehicles sometimes cannot be exported from the US due to of lack of documents like registration or title deed
- Salvaged cars don’t necessarily come with an ignition key
- There is no warranty on a car that has been purchased from a salvaged car lot.
Buying Motorcycles, ATVs, Four-Wheelers, Snowmobile and other Motorbike equipment from the United States
Buying all your motorcycles from different auctions held all across the United States is a very beneficial thing. Here is why:
- You will get a wide range of choice of motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs and other excellent quality motorcycle equipment from different parts of the United States
- The cost is much more affordable than from any other country in the world.
Construction equipment from the USA
Purchasing construction equipment from the United States of America is very profitable if you do it from auctions that offer both new and old models. The numerous benefits of purchasing special purpose equipment in the US are listed as follows:
- There is a wide selection of machinery and equipment for all purposes to choose from. You will be amazed by the number of quality manufacturers presented on the American market due to its need of reliable agricultural and construction machinery
- Top quality condition for the machinery due to a high level of maintenance and competent operation
- Low costs
Boats, Jet Ski
Boats and jet skis from the USA:
Purchasing a boat from the USA is considered to be a very profitable investment and this is directly because of the fact that:
- Boats from all different categories are attracted to the American water equipment industry because of its high supply and demand ratio
- The increase in the competition has led to a favorable decrease in prices meaning that this equipment is more affordable than it has ever been in the past
Used boats presented at different auctions are much more favorable for new buyers since they give almost the same kind of performance as new ones but at a much lower prices.
Heavy duty trucks
Heavy duty trucks
Buying heavy duty trucks from the United States
American trucks are known all over the world for their robust build and durable nature,it will prove itself as very profitable investment to your business in the long run. There are number of benefits for purchasing trucks from auctions within the United States:
- American trucks can perform to a high level of excellence on almost any kind of road
- American trucks are generally more reliable and easier to operate than any other truck in the world
- The obtainment of spare parts for trucks in America is very easy and the maintenance is not that all difficult
- There are a wide range of both new and old models of trucks available at auctions.