Frequently asked questions
1. How should I start ordering a car from the USA?
2. What if I have not yet decided on the make and model of the car I want to order?
3. What needs to be done so that you can start a search or bid on auction to purchase a vehicle for me?
4. What is the value of a deposit?
5. If I changed my mind and decided not to order a vehicle, can I get my deposit back?
6. Do you guarantee that I will not lose my money and will receive an ordered vehicle?
1. What auctions and dealerships can you use to buy a vehicle?
2. What additional information about an auction lot will you provide?
3. Why don't some lots have pictures and detailed descriptions?
4. What is the Starting Price at an auction and what is a current bid?
5. Why didn’t we win a vehicle even if our bid was the highest?
6. Can you supply the parts for the vehicle I bought?
7. Is the price in “Actual cash value/Cost of non-damaged” an exact number?
8. Is the cost in the “Repair Cost” line an actual cost of repair?
9. Is buying a Water Damage/Flood Damage vehicle a good deal?
10. Can you give me a special access to the USA auctions? What advantages will I get?
1. How long does it take to transport a vehicle from an auction facility to a shipping port?
2. How much does it cost to deliver a vehicle in the USA to a required sea port?
3. From what USA sea ports do you ship vehicles?
4. From what USA sea port is it better (more cost-profitable) to have a vehicle shipped?
5. How many days does it take to load a vehicle into a container after its delivery to a warehouse?
6. How long is the delivery by sea since the departure of the ship?
7. How to track the movement of the container?
8. Is it allowed to ship replacement parts and personal stuff in my car?
9. If I purchased a car by myself, not through your company, can you still help me with its delivery to my city?
1. What documents are necessary for international shipment of a vehicle?
2. Why is the Title missing when a car is purchased from the auction site or a dealer?
3. Where will you send my documents after the ship departure?
4. What does Salvage Title mean?
5. What does Rebuilt Title mean?
1. You can either get in touch with one of our agents through Skype or simply fill out an order form as an alternative.
2. We have extensive experience of selling a variety of cars in different parts of the USA and can offer consultancy services to assist you in the choice of your car that will best meet your needs and requirements.
3. You will need to first sign a deposit and purchase agreement that will describe all the desired features you want for your vehicle along with the maximum bid price. You will have to then deposit the money to our company account.
4. As a general rule we keep the deposit value to be 10% of the estimated purchasing price of the vehicle but the amount is never less than a 1000$.
5. If you have not made the purchase with the deposited money, you will be entitled to a full refund minus the bank fees of 35$. But we will not be able to refund the money once the purchase has been made.
6. We undertake an official signing agreement with you about all the vehicle requirements. You can find more information about our license by clicking the About Company link. We have a long list of satisfied customers and completed transactions to show for record.
1. The most important factors that determine the cost of the car are its present condition and mileage. A car that has been driven 100K miles will generally cost 10-15% less than a car that has been driven around 70K miles.
2. As a rule, auctions that sell damaged vehicles do not post any information about their sold damaged cars therefore it can be a little tricky to determine the exact cost of a damaged car. It can vary from vehicle to vehicle depending on the level of damage done. The greater the damage, the lesser will be the cost of the car since the repair costs will be high. If you are trying to estimate the price of a damaged vehicle, you should consider the following factors:
A vehicle with a salvage title costs around 30% less than a car with a clean title
Deployed air bags, a mileage above 100K and engine damage will reduce the cars price as much as 40%.
3.Cost of the car
Fees from the auction
Delivery fees to the warehouse
Delivery fees to the shipping port
Mail Fees (If applicable)
Any custom duties placed in your country
4. If we have to acquire the vehicle from an auction site that you have mentioned, our fees will be charged at 290$. If we have to acquire the vehicle from a dealership, we will charge 500$ for our services. Our services fee is generally 10% of the overall cost of the vehicle. It cannot be less than 500$ and not higher than 50,000$.
1. We are accredited to operate across all auctions within the United States of America.
2. The information provided about the lot on the page is the only thing you will get to see when you have to choose which car to buy. If you can provide a VIN number of the auction, we might be able to acquire some additional information.
3. Most sellers prefer to sell the cars online. However, there are dealers that wish to sell the cars locally therefore they do not provide much information which will help online buyers.
4. The starting price of the vehicle is determined by the auction participants who place their bid before the start. The highest bid at the end of each round is called the current bid.
5. Your bid is less than the minimum price set by the buyer.
6. Yes, we can provide an extensive range of spare parts for your vehicle.
7. The actual value cash section of the page generally lists a dealer’s suggested price which are mostly as high as compared to the actual. You should use authentic sales statistics of Manheim auctions to come up with the price of every lot.
8. This price is usually determined by companies keeping in mind that the repair has to be carried out by an authorized dealer whose prices start at 100-150 dollars.
9. It is somewhat difficult to provide a direct answer to that. There is a very real possibility that the cost of repairs will exceed the value of the vehicle. The damage depends on a variety of factors like the flooding level, whether the engine was penetrated or not, was it sea water or fresh water and did the engine seize up or not as a result of this. These cars can be quite profitable if you buy them for using their spare parts.
10. We provide you with special access to damaged and salvaged cars across all states of the country including Alabama, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin.
1. Complete payment should be made after three working days of receiving the invoice. If you purchased a car through IAAI or Copart auctions you will have to complete the payment within 2 working days else a fine of 50$ is imposed per day.
2. The best method for making payment is through a wire transfer into our company bank account.
1. Depending on the location of the auction site, this process can take anywhere between three to ten days.
2. You can find out everything you need to know about the costs by using our instant shipping cost calculator.
3. Our company has authorization to use all the main ports in the US which include New Jersey, Savannah, Miami, Seattle and Los Angeles.
4. In many cases, the port located closest to the location of the vehicle should be used for shipment but sometimes there are cases where other ports might have to be used for reducing costs.
5. If you are able to provide the original title of the vehicle, it will be on its way in five to ten business days. The estimated loading time of the vehicle depends on a variety of factors like the availability of space on the ship, the congestion at the sea port and the consolidation availability in the required direction.
6. Depending on the location of the delivery port, the time could vary. You can track the estimated arrival dates your shipment online.
7. Once the vehicle has been loaded into the container, you will be provided with the container number as well as the shipping line address that will help you track the arrival dates.
8. You can ship your personal belongings at your own risk while we don’t allow any other parts on the ship that might be flammable, toxic or kept under high pressure.
9. Yes, we provide exclusive transport services for your vehicle. Get in touch with us right now and we will set something up.
1. If you are shipping from the United States, you will need to provide the original title of the vehicle.
2. It usually takes around five to ten days to get the title from the dealer. A seller has the luxury of thirty days in which he can provide the title of the car to the auction. If the car was under finance, the bank will hold the title of the car for the seller.
3. The documents will shipped to your chosen address or the port agent at the chosen destination.
4. It is a certificate issued to a vehicle when its repair costs go up to 75 percent of the vehicles market cost. This is also done when the repairs on the cars are deemed unfeasible by insurance companies.
Rebuilt Title – After an accident, the vehicle is restored and passed by road safety officers to operate in the country.
Bill of Sale – This means that the vehicle is not authorized to be sold in the United States
1. After the ship has departed from the United States, you will be sent the original title of the vehicle along with its bill of sale and other transport documents. These documents will be enough to bring the vehicle into your country.
2. You should get in touch with your port agent whose details will be provided in the bill of landing document we sent you. The agent will organize the process of unloading the vehicles and will provide additional documents if required.
If you did not find an answer to your question – Ask a question.